Sunday, April 01, 2012

"Titanic 3D" World Premiere In London: Kate Winslet



Okay guys, I have to apologize once again for not posting fabulous fashions. It's a crazy time in my life right now. My assistant went on a vacation to Peru(South America) for six weeks, and I had to tend to the boutique by myself. I am in the process of moving( which I hate to no end), and to top it off, I finally have a life now!

Kate Winslet attended the the "Titanic 3D" World Premiere in London. Besides 'Love Jones' and the 'The Best Man', 'Titanic' is my favorite movie.

The actress looked extraordinary in her black silk crepe swarovski crystal cap sleeve Jenny Packham dress.

She finished off her look with soft waves, crystal earrings, and bold coral lips.

I am from Liberia, West Africa, and my mother is old school. She has never been to a movie theater in America, so I am taking her for the first time to see this movie! As we say in Liberia, "My People O"!

No comments: