Thursday, April 05, 2012

'Think Like A Man' New York Screening


Gabrielle Union wore yet another sensational Bill Blass creation.

Thank God she is finally rocking some bold colors.

She completed her look with sleek hair and black strappy heels.


I am not sure what look Taraji P. Henson was going for with this floral ensemble?

It's a little too much going on with the floral pants, ruffled sweater, and fuchsia YSL sandals.

She finished off her look with side swept hair, pink Fendi belt, and a Valentino bag.


LaLa Vasquez
wore a sugary coral encrusted sheer panel Emilio Pucci dress.

She teamed her look with awful ombre hair, and equally awful white pointy heels.



The author of the book 'Think Like A Man' Steve Harvey with his wife Majorie.

She looks great in her sleek ivory and black satin tuxedo.

She teamed her look with pulled back hair, and a fabulous fuchsia satin clutch.


Keri Hilson also wore a black sexy Jean Paul Gaultier suit.

I love funky necklaces, but I am on the fence with her statement necklace. It looks a little too heavy for such a sleek suit.

She finished off her look with curly side swept hair, and neutral make-up.


Regina Hill looks cute in her nude cut-out dress, but it's not anything to write home about.

She topped off her soft curls, and gold strappy sandals.


I just have one word to say to Michael Ealy, SCRUMPTIOUS!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why there is nothing new? It's been ages since the last post!
NSC, cintinue blogging :)

The House Of Fabulous said...

Please forgive me, but my life is crazy right now,and I am in the process of moving. I promise as soon as I get settled, I will get back to my normal routine :).

I miss you guys!